There are 3 rules to create a winning value proposition:
- Your product or service has to meet the client’s need – it has to resonate with them.
- Clients have to see why you stand out from the other available options – it has to be differentiated.
- Clients have to believe that you can deliver on your promises – your service and claims have to be substantiated
If you don’t have all of these 3 it will be difficult to achieve a sale:
- Remove resonance, and people just won’t buy what you’re selling.
- Remove differentiation and they’ll pressure you on price.
- Remove the substantiation of your claims, then the risk of working with you may be too great.